-->

    Social Items

 6 Reasons Why Most Startups Fail #infographic

Space for startups is changing. It seems things are getting better for them. Many support activities are available for entrepreneurs, such as – funding networks, incubators, accelerators, etc., to fine-tune their path to success. But with all of those comforts, the figures aren't saying entrepreneurs are merry.

 Statistics by Statistical Brain say that within the first 18 months of its launch nearly 8 out of every 10 startups fail, while 1 more fails later. Which means that the average failure rate is 90%. So, what do they have in common to stay away from the other 10 per cent? Why is it that most startups fail?

Also Read: 7 Things to Remember Before Taking on a New Clint.

 6 Reasons Why Most Startups Fail #infographic

infographic by: www.acecloudhosting.com

Share This Infographic On Your Web Site

6 Reasons Why Most Startups Fail #infographic

 6 Reasons Why Most Startups Fail #infographic

Space for startups is changing. It seems things are getting better for them. Many support activities are available for entrepreneurs, such as – funding networks, incubators, accelerators, etc., to fine-tune their path to success. But with all of those comforts, the figures aren't saying entrepreneurs are merry.

 Statistics by Statistical Brain say that within the first 18 months of its launch nearly 8 out of every 10 startups fail, while 1 more fails later. Which means that the average failure rate is 90%. So, what do they have in common to stay away from the other 10 per cent? Why is it that most startups fail?

Also Read: 7 Things to Remember Before Taking on a New Clint.

 6 Reasons Why Most Startups Fail #infographic

infographic by: www.acecloudhosting.com

Share This Infographic On Your Web Site

Load Comments

Subscribe Our Newsletter