SEO is vitally important to enhance your brand searchability and visibility online. It is one of the best customer acquisition strategies for most online businesses. But, if you don't have a full-proof understanding of SEO and all its strategy not executed properly, you may miss the opportunity to grow your business online. So, check some common mistakes that you must always avoid to take your business to the next level.
1. Using Traditional SEO Techniques
2. Ignoring Structured Data & Search Features
3. Focusing Only On Traffic
4. Not Focusing On Branded Anchor Text
5. Not Ready for Mobile
6. Thin/Duplicate Content
7. Unclear SEO Goals
8. Mixing Keywords
9. Using The Wrong Redirects
10. Misusing Robots.txt, User agents, and Disallow
11. Not Building Quality Backlinks
For more detailed information about these 11 SEO mistakes, see the infographics.
infographic by: marketingforyou.ca